The DuraTime Wireless Indoor PA Speakers are a perfect way to add audio and class change to a facility without the expense of adding costly wiring. The speaker features a highly reliable DuraTime Transceiver allowing you to send pre-recorded sounds, tones and messages throughout your facility.
These speakers also include an NFPA 72 recommended Amber LED strobe light that flashes when a message is being broadcast. This will alert the hearing impaired that an message is being broadcast.
Simply mount the indoor speaker housing in a location where you need to notify people of emergencies and plug in the provided AC adapter to 110 VAC or supply 12VDC power. The speaker is activated through the DuraTime Wireless Software that comes with your System.
Must have a DuraTime Master Clock Package for this clock to operate.
Wireless Indoor Speaker Features:
- Audio Player
- Tone Generator
- Over 70 pre-recorded sounds and tones
- Power Adapter
- 2.4 GHz, Direct Sequence, Spread Spectrum Technology
- Operates on the Industrial, Scientific and Medical band
- No FCC license required
- AES 128 bit data encryption for secure, reliable communications
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- FCC part 15.247 certified, CE certified
- NFPA recommended Amber LED strobe light
- Ability to group into 12 different zones
- Manual and remote volume control
- Easily controlled through the DuraTime Software package
- High-impact plastic housing with aluminum grille
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- 18 Watt, 6.5” Mica coated speaker
- Red LED power lamp in rear
- Footprint is 8.5”W x 10.75”H x 7”D