The DuraTime Wireless Outdoor PA Speakers are a perfect way to add audio and class change to a facility without the expense of adding costly wiring. The speaker features a highly reliable DuraTime Transceiver allowing you to send pre-recorded sounds, tones and messages throughout your facility.
Simply mount the indoor/outdoor speaker housing in a location where you need to notify people of class changes or breaks and run a 110 VAC or supply 12VDC power to the metal housing. The speaker is activated through the DuraTime Wireless Software that comes with your System.
Must have a DuraTime Master Clock Package for this clock to operate.
A Continuously active network is required between the master clock and the speakers.
Wireless Indoor Speaker Features:
- Audio Player
- Tone Generator
- Over 70 pre-recorded sounds and tones
- Power Adapter
- 2.4 GHz, Direct Sequence, Spread Spectrum Technology
- Operates on the Industrial, Scientific and Medical band
- No FCC license required
- AES 128 bit data encryption for secure, reliable communications
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- FCC part 15.247 certified, CE certified
- NFPA recommended Amber LED strobe light
- Ability to group into 12 different zones
- Easily controlled through the DuraTime Software package
- High-impact plastic housing
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- 18 Watt, horn speaker