BRG Geochron Moving Map Time Zone Clocks are accurate for life without the need for manual or external time updates. A GUI touch screen IR remote control is available to ease configuration.
BRG Geochron Time Zone Clocks feature a 32" or 43" LED/LCD 4K Geochron Moving Map display centered in the clock. On each end of the clock are 4, 6 or 8 time zones set to the time zones you select. BRG offers white vinyl or digital dot matrix zone labels to indicate the selected zones. The smallest details are easily readable on the high resolution 4K Moving Map display.
The BRG Geochron shows sunlight and darkness across the globe. In addition you can display any of the following overlays:
- Global Weather
- Greyscale options
- Geopolitical Human points of interest
- Geopolitical Oceanic Points of Interest
- Topographical view from space
- Ham/Amateur Radio Map set
- Live location of the international space station and over 300 satellites
- Two different demo modes
- Sixteen definable location pins
- Static overlays showing the earth at night
- Major shipping routes
- Major flight routes
- Real-time aircraft locations
- Carbon monoxide pollution and human population and more.
Accurate to 1 second in 20 years, no manual or external time correction needed. IR remote control. Optional touch-screen IR remote control & more.
- All zones are precisely synchronized with one another.
- Supports Page Flipping to display more zones than physical zone positions available.
- Dynamic digital lettering can include fixed titles and/or date, day, day of the year, etc.
- Factory synchronized with the U.S. Atomic Clock.
- Accurate for Life – no manual adjustments are required for the life of the display, no sync wires, no radios, no problems.
- Time and configuration are maintained during shipping and power outages
- Operating Voltage: 90-265 volts AC.
- Many control, sync methods, power and color options are available - Ethernet is standard
- Infrared remote control & RF remote included