DuraTime Starter Kits are designed to save you money and get you starter quickly. Especially bundled for the small office, loading dock, warehouse, elementary school. The RC505 will get you started economically with a 9% savings vs buying all of the components separately.
DuraTime RC505 Kit:
- 1 - RC102 Master Clock Package
- 15 - RC15A Brushed Aluminum Analog Clocks
The DuraTime master clock is the focal point of the system. It comes from the factory with an OCXO Oscillator that is aaccuate to one second in 20 years. It Includes an NTP connection that allows you to obtain time updates from network time servers if you wish. An optional wireless GPS receiver is available. The time is then broadcast to all secondary devices once per second. Multiple master clocks may be deployed for improved reliability.
Included with each RC102 unit is:
- 1 Primary Master Clock
- 1 Secondary Master Clock
- 2.4 GHz transceiver
- AC/DC Power Adapter
- 10 Ft. Cat 5 Cable
- A site survey might be required for large facilities to determine complete coverage
- Small facilities don't require a site survey
- Each master clock comes standard with OCXO Oscillator that provides accuracy to 1 second over 20 years.
- NTP Time synchronization. Optional Wireless GPS Time
- Synchronizes time across your campus
- Automatically adjust time for DST
- 10 year lithium battery backup
- 2 x 9"W x 2.25"H x 5.25"D
- NTP Time Synchronization Standard, Wireless GPS optional
- Synchronizes time across your facility or campus using multipath technology
- Automatically adjusts time for daylight savings time (DST)
- Supports dual redundant master clock operation
- Dual redundant time sources (GPS & NTP)
- Ability to have redundant master clocks that automatically switch between primary and secondary.
- Provides time updates to secondary devices 86,400 times per day
- 2.4 GHz, Direct Sequence, Spread Spectrum Technology
- Operates on the Industrial, Scientific and Medical band
- DuraTime clocks advanced digital radio technology has 16 times the transmit power of competing clock systems.
- Rule based method for setting DST, makes it easy to update Government DST rule changes
- Designed to operate on Ethernet standards IPv4 and IPv6
- No FCC license required
- AES 128 bit data encryption for secure, reliable communications
- Ideal replacement clock system for expensive to maintain hardwired clocks
- Energy efficient operation
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Patents Pending
- FCC part 15.247 certified, CE certified
- Time Base Backup Battery Life: 20 years between changes
- Synchronized Accuracy: Depends on Time Source
- Stand Alone Accuarcy: +/- .06 minute per year
- Average Current: 100 mA @ 110 VAC : 50 mA @ 220 VAC
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence, Spread Spectrum
- Radio Band: Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM)
- Data Encryption: AES 128 Bit
- Display: 12 and/or 24 hour format
- Compliance: FCC Part 15.247
- Case Dimensions: 9”W x 2.25”H x 5.25D” (228mm x 57mm x 133mm)
- Case: ABS plastic
- Color: Black
Ethernet NTP Master Clock (Standard)
Digital Master Clock with Ethernet Time Receiver
Ethernet (network time format) controlled master clock. This is our standard and most popular configuration. The master clock obtains time from the computer network, which does not require an outdoor antenna to receive time updates.
The RC15A is a 15" analog clock with a brushed Aluminum case and clear poly carbonate lens. It's a popular choice for for any location.
- 5-year battery pack. (4 -AA Alkaline batteries sold separately)
- 10-year battery pack. (4 -AA Energizer Lithium batteries sold separately)
- Aluminum case
- Poly carbonate lens
- Duratime 2.4 GHz radio receiver
- Double sided configuration
- Custom logo dials
- Anti-theft bracket
- Wire clock guard