This 8.0" Multi-Color Bar Segment LED Digital Clock is another piece of the DuraTime Synchronized Clock System. Each DuraTime Digital clock is an integral part of a continuously active mesh network that is created throughout your facility, providing time updates once a second.
DuraTime Digital Secondary Clocks are assembled in the USA featuring high accuracy electronic movements. The shell is made of high quality black poly carbonate. The faces are made of an easy to clean poly carbonate. These clocks feature a DuraTime high accuracy movement and 2.4 GHz receivers. Each digital clock also works as a signal repeater throughout your facility. This is essential to the multi-path network. BRG offers the the clocks in 2.5", 4.0", 8" or 12" LED Heights.
- LED: 8.0" Multi-Color LED Bar Segment
- Time Base: Quartz
- Power Input: 110 VAC (60 Cycles)
- Power Output: 20 dBm (100mW)
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence, Spread Spectrum
- Radio Band: Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM)
- Compliance: FCC Part 15.247
- Crystal: Shatterproof polycarbonate
- Data Encryption: AES 128 Bit
- Display: 12 and/or 24 hour format
- Case Dimensions
- Single Sided: 30.63”W x 10.25”H x 3.25” D
- Case: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- User changeable multi-color LEDs that allow you to switch between red, blue, green, yellow, magenta, cyan or white colors
- Each clock receives and retransmits DuraTime updates
- 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence, Spread Spectrum Technology
- Operates on the Industrial, Scientific and Medical band
- No FCC license required
- AES 128 bit data encryption for secure, reliable communications
- Frequent correction assures accurate time
- Internal antenna
- DuraTime clocks have sixteen times the RF power of competing systems
- 2.4 Ghz receivers feature improved sensitivity for reliable communications compared to other bandwidths
- Ideal replacement clock for expensive to maintain hardwired clocks
- Energy efficient: 800 mA @ 24 VAC or VDC
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Patents Pending
- FCC part 15.247 certified, CE certified
Must have a DuraTime Master Clock Package for this clock to operate.