The 200 Style of Time Zone Clocks are either one or two zone clocks housed in a plastic enclosure that provides you with economical benefits vs. our Fixed Zone or Programmable Zone Time Zone Clocks. These clocks are less expensive, but still provide you with the accuracy of 1 second over 20 years. The control buttons are located on the top of the clock for programming changes.
There are two eyelets on the back of the clock to hang it on the wall and it comes with an 110VAC to DC power adapter with a US plug. There are knock out plugs on the unit so it can be pole mounted.
202 series time zone display features:
- 1.8 in. bar-segment LEDs for the time with 0.75 in. white vinyl zone labels below.
- Zone labels limited to 8 characters, allaps is default
- All zones are precisely synchronized with one another.
- Factory synchronized with the U.S. Atomic Clock.
- Accurate for Life – no manual adjustments are required for the life of the display, no sync wires, no radios, no problems.
- Time and configuration are maintained during shipping and power outages
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC power adapter for 110VAC
- Auto brightness feature included
- Control buttons on the top of the clock
- Optional blue or green LEDs available
This Clock has a 1 week lead time.
The time can be programmed for 12 or 24 hour format and the zones will be laid out left to right based on the Time/date. You will provide the time format and zone names that you wish and select the remote type upon checkout.