The HP6181012 Digital Clock is housed in a plastic enclosure that features 6 digit 1.8" bar segment LEDs for the time and 10 digit 1.2" dot matrix LEDs for the zone label.
The control buttons are located on the top of the clock for programming changes.
There are two eyelets on the back of the clock to mount it on the wall and it comes with an 110VAC to 5 VDC power adapter with a US plug. There is a knock out plug on the top of the clock so it can be pole mounted.
- 1.8" bar-segment LEDs for the time with 10 digit 1.2" dot matrix LEDs for the zone label
- User Changeable Multi-color LEDs
- Factory synchronized with the U.S. Atomic Clock.
- Accurate for Life – no manual adjustments are required for the life of the display, no sync wires, no radios, no problems.
- Time and configuration are maintained during shipping and power outages
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC power adapter for 110VAC
- Auto brightness feature included
- Control buttons on the top of the clock